Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And I thought I was loyal....

I always took myself as a loyal woman. Someone who stood by things or people for a long time no matter what the consequences may be. However, my dear blog has not received the same courtesy. I owe him an apology. I let my emotions get in the way and I did not live up to my true character. Hopefully he will forgive me and we can be an item again. Dear Blog, my sincerest apologies.

And on top of that, this is a half-hearted apology! I don't even have photos to show how truly sorry I am that I stayed away from him this long! I lost my SD card to someone else...hopefully he can forgive my promiscuous ways and take me back into his loving HTML arms again.

I joined a 12-step program to help me out with my issues:

Step one: go to AT&T to buy an iphone 4 so I can take pictures
Step two: get shut down by the fact that they are sold out everywhere
Step three: order one so it can be delivered in 7-10 days
Step four: wait.
Step five -twelve: repeat step four

Hello everybody. My name is Casie Huval, and I am a blog-disowner.

but good news...I'm back.

1 comment: