Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Steps

Many people have dreams or goals, but I think the reason they don't get accomplished so often is that sometimes the dream is so big, or seems so "out of this world," that the dreamer loses heart. He/she thinks themselves inadequate. I say, it just takes baby steps. Take the time, and simple CALL the right person.NETWORK. GOOGLE the important information. COLLECT tools, one by one. JOURNAL about it, so you don't forget. PRACTICE. FAIL. LEARN. You're not going to get anywhere just dreaming and planning and talking.


I am amongst about a thousand little goals, but you know what? I have taken baby steps in all of their directions. They may not all play out, but at least I can't blame myself for not taking the steps.


My baby steps for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment