Monday, September 21, 2009

Whoop Whoop


My first A&M game was definitely an experience. I've never seen traditions quite like that before...however, it still doesn't hold a candle to any LSU game ever.



The weekend was overall successful however. Katie and Ross were once again the most hospitable couple I know...and I love them dearly. Katie and I had another freakishly productive weekend of arts and crafts.



I had a chance to see a few of my good camp friends and just reconnect with people very special to me.



My Sunday started with a 6:30 drive from College Station, beautiful sunrises, and an amazing start to my new women's Overcoming Sin class...I'm so excited about this. I think I made instant friends with one of the girls within the first two minutes.




If you get a chance to listen to Matt Carter's podcast of today's sermon on community, don't pass it up!...Katie and Ross I was thinking of y'all during the sermon this morning, y'all should listen together. I think you'd love it.


I finished the Sunday with about 6 hours of studying American History at Dominican Joes...conveniently right next to today's version of The Days of Our Lives with an obnoxious couple, nay, an obnoxious brat and her sorry sad boyfriend, both who don't see any problem with arguing in a quiet, study-made-environment-coffee shop...though very entertaining...and great material for procrastinating facebook updates!


1 comment:

  1. ross & i say "please come back sooo soon!" maybe we can watch my brand new copy big whilst crafting.

    ReplyDelete