Sunday, September 6, 2009

Get that Corn Outa My FACE...




Many days go by where I have nothing to seriously blog about...maybe something funny happened to me, but it wouldn't have made sense to any of my followers, but today my friends, I have something good. I was just sitting in my room, strumming my guitar (one of the 4 songs I know...I'm working on it ok?) and I hear none other than the ICECREAM MAN!...outside my window. I was so excited I just about cried. Seeing that it was about to take off again and remembering that I had no cash on me, I did the next best thing and immediately grabbed my camera and ran to the balcony to take a future blog picture of the icecream truck that comes through apartment complexes. I seriously have never heard of such a thing!




What I found was not an icecream truck.




I should have known.




I should have been more observant to my context clues!




I should have recognized that tune...




You know the tune...




"La Cucaracha" ...I should have known...




My friends, this was no icecream truck. It was a Roasted Corn on a Stick-truck. Really? In 90 degree weather? Really?




The La Cucaracha song...hahaha...made my day...

2 comments:

  1. even with the spoiler, this cracked me up!

    do i feel a post about pillows coming on? have fun being austiny- can't freakin wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....

    only in Austin? Man, I need to visit you asap!

    ReplyDelete