Friday, August 21, 2009

Accidental Recipe

One of my favorite cookies is the strawberry pecan cookie my grandma makes. She uses regular strawberry cake mix, a cup of pecan pieces, one less egg, and no water. Everything else on the box instructions are the same. she just balls up the mix and sometimes places a whole pecan on the top for decoration.

I tried the same thing last night with funfetti cake! EXCEPT, I forgot the no water part, so what was sitting in my mixing bowl was a one-less-egg mix of funfetti cake. I went ahead an dripped it on the the cookie sheet as if they were seperate cookies and waited to see what would happen.


I am currently enjoying mini funfetti cake bites with my morning coffee! They are great for dipping or just adding an extra little sweet taste to my coffee. They compliment each other so well and they are spongy like cake so they soak up the coffee well too! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment