Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Router Schmouter


p.s. I am officially awesome. I put together my whole wireless internet deal-thing...with wires going everywhere. I looked like a fool earlier, but I think I have it all figured out. There are many blinking lights, so that's good I think, and they are green, which is better than red or orange I've learned. The only problem is that my computer can't configure my router...so now I'm at a loss. Luckily though, Sara Bareilles is on repeat and I have some blush wine, and lean pockets. mmmm...






Oh! And I met my roommate Julianne and her completely adorable boyfriend Phillip. They really liked the place so far...mostly because my new consignment items-filled kitchen is presh.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to earn cool-italian-points with the cookbook... nice thinking, sleuth :)

    ReplyDelete