Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"She's so Austin"


Dark chocolate. Red wine. Cloves. Where have you been all my life? I just finished a chapter of my life that, while much needed, and very much appreciated, left me with the most ginormous case of fomo I have ever experienced. Sitting around a gorgeous wooden table in College Station with my best friend and our newly wed bundle of cuteness (Katie and Ross), drinking wine, smoking cloves, savoring Dove dark chocolate, and discussing life love and the pursuit of happiness reminds me of my age, my needs, and my comforts. I am feeling very studious and The Dead Poet's Society-esq. (Very refreshing and deep) There's no where else I'd rather be right now, and I am fully content in the fact that when I leave here I have a place to call home to return to...a place that is calling me to decorate the heck out of it and eat the tasty Lean Cuisines currently in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment